Lower Back Pain Relief
Relieve your Low Back Pain Today
Lower Back Pain Relief Tips
The most common form of lower back pain relief is spinal manipulation; it’s the safest and most effective form of treatment for spinal pain. It helps reduce pain, decreases your need for medication, helps to rapidly advance physical therapy, and requires few passive forms of treatment such as bed rest. Even though lower back pain can be helped by a chiropractor, there are things you can do to help you prevent this such as:
- Maintain a healthy diet and weight.
- Under the supervision of your chiropractor, remain active.
- Try to avoid any type of prolonged bed rest or inactivity.
- Make sure to warm up properly before any type of exercise or strenuous activity.
- Try to maintain proper posture at all times.
- Make sure you choose shoes that are comfortable and avoid high heels.
- When selecting a mattress, try to choose one of medium firmness.
- When you lift make sure to use your knees and keep the object close to your body. Avoid twisting when lifting the object.
- Frequent computer users are advised to check posture on a regular basis
Natural Lower Back Pain treatment in North Huntingdon, Irwin, and Murrysville
Any type of treatment is based on an accurate diagnosis of your back pain. Dr. Mullens, a top rated chiropractor in Irwin, Pa will help to properly diagnose your lower back pain. This can include ongoing medical conditions, any current medication you are taking, any type of traumatic surgery, and your current lifestyle factors. At Revive Chiropractic & Rehab, it’s our mission to provide you with the best lower back pain relief treatment in the area. So get in touch with us to schedule a chiropractic appointment to treat your lower back pain today.