Chair Massage Therapy
Professional Chair Massage Therapy
Chair massage is a relaxation massage modality performed on a portable massage chair with the client’s clothes on. It was introduced in the early 1980s when Apple Computers commissioned David Palmer of San Francisco’s TouchPro Institute to provide an onsite service to help its employees effectively manage stress on the job. Chair massage has many benefits that make it accessible:
- Short sessions allow convenient scheduling, between other work commitments.
- It is considered to be an “affordable” massage.
- Ergonomically designed massage chairs are comfortable and accessible for all ages and mobility levels.
- Clients keep their clothes on, which increases their comfort.
- No oils or scented lotions are used.
- We are able to work on the lower and upper back; shoulders and arms; and head.
Schedule a Chair Massage Therapy Session Today!
Need some relaxation in your life? We understand, schedule an Appointment with our professional massage therapists and help reduce the incoming stress in you life today!
Chair Massage Therapy January 13, 2017